|Also known as:||Morganna the Kissing Bandit, Morganna the Wild One, Morganna Cottrell|
|Born:||July 4, 1954|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Long, Wavy, Curly
Morganna Roberts (born July 4, 1954 in Louisville, Kentucky) is an American entertainer, adult model and exotic dancer, she became popular as Morganna, the Kissing Bandit in baseball and other sports from the early 1970s to the mid-1980s.
One fact of which there was no doubt was her voluminous figure. Her bustline was conventionally reported as around 60 inches (or about 1½ meters), and her vital statistics were often reported to be 60-23-39.  However, some publicity photos of her from the early 1960s are to be found on the Internet which credit her with a still-impressive, but relatively more modest, 48-24-39 figure. Other reports put her assets at 44-23-37. The relative lightness and bounciness of her breasts suggested implants in the nature of balloons rather than the conventional silicone. However, her cleavage has been reported to be all-natural, which seems likely since she was so well endowed at the age of 17, at a time when breast implants were relatively rare. However big she truly was, her quick wit also distinguished her from other models. She once was reported as saying that fellow busty sex symbol Dolly Parton was "flat-chested" compared to her.
Her usual routine was to obtain a front row seat and wear a large, bulky jacket to somewhat hide her identity. When a particular star was at bat and the crowd was focused on him, she would whip off the jacket, dash onto the field and plant a harmless kiss on the player, usually evoking a sheepish grin from him and an appreciative roar from the crowd. She was arrested each time, for disorderly conduct, which merely served to fuel her career and notoriety. Texas attorney Richard "Racehorse" Haynes once introduced the not entirely serious "gravity defense" for her in court, in which it was argued that her topheavy condition caused her to fall over the railing and onto the field.
She appeared in Playboy magazine, in June 1983, April 1985 and September 1989. Her last notable appearance before retirement was in the Farrelly brothers' feature film Kingpin in 1996, appearing as herself. Morganna went into retirement at the end of 1999 and now lives in Columbus, Ohio.
A few examples of her trips to the field:
- Her first escapade onto the field—at the age of 17—was to kiss Pete Rose in 1971 at Riverfront Stadium and was a dare from her friend. In an interview, she reported that when she bussed Pete, all he could say was, "You crazy fuckin' broad!" He called her the next day to apologize for his language. Regarding Rose, she said, "I tell people my career started with a bet, and Pete's ended with one."
- One of her early conquests was Frank Howard. When she reached up to smooch the 6 foot 7 inch slugger, her miniskirt rode up, resulting in significant "southern exposure".
- At the first attempted night game by the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field, on August 8, 1988, she attempted to kiss Ryne Sandberg, but Chicago's finest nailed her first. Nonetheless, Sandberg knocked the next pitch out of the park, to thunderous applause. Unfortunately, the game, like her sprint, ended up a washout.
Big tit movies / pictures of Morganna
- (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- at FreeOnes
- Fact or Crap Calendar, September 29, 2006 entry, pageaday.com